June 23, 2022, marks the 50th Anniversary of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (“Title IX”), 20 U.S.C. §1681 et seq. a law that prohibits sex-based discrimination in any school or education program that receives funding from the federal government.
Within this e-book you can find Spry’s expert analysis of how the last 50 years of gender equality in college sports has gone and key compliance issues to keep in mind for your organization.
Compliance terms covered include:
- A history and timeline of Title IX
- Examples of Title IX’s importance
- A review of the three-prong test to ensure equal access is being followed
- A discussion of equal treatment and its importance in college athletics
- Examples of the importance and impact of Title IX on female athletes’ lives
- and much, much more!
The information provided by Spry in this e-book and on our website is for informational purposes and is subject to change.