A superpower is a “fictional superhuman ability”. Superpowers are often displayed in science fiction comic books, television programs, video games, and films as the key attribute of a superhero, but our team is pretty super. The team at Spry has a lot of superpowers, but I recently asked if they could choose one EXTRA SUPER superpower, what would it be?
- My superpower would be to fix the NCAA – Barbara Walker, Spry Advisor
- Flying. No more flight delays sounds wonderful! – Matt Suchecki, Customer Success
- I would choose to be batman – Keith Martin, Spry Advisory Board
- My superpower would be energy manipulation. Among other things, I could use my powers to combat climate change. – Lyle Adams, CEO
- My superpower would be to not let others dictate the enjoyment of the moment. – Ellen Zavian, Spry Advisory Board
- I would like to manipulate time so I can change the past and see the future. – Grady Gu, Product Manager
- The ability to teleport anywhere at any time. Would make life so much easier and convenient! – Jackson Donahue, Business Development
- Reading people’s minds in an effort to understand how people think and why they do what they do – to make a greater impact. – Christine Simmons, Spry Advisory Board
- My superpower would be to manipulate time! I could roll back the clock and attend events that happened at the same time or give myself a few more hours to finish projects or be with my family. – Sarah Knysh, Marketing Director
You can learn more about the Spry team here. Check out our post about who played a sport in college.