The Spry team knows their value and everyone is ready to take advantage of NIL opportunities (even though we aren’t student-athletes). After watching deals being signed for the past year, we are ready to commit. Read below to learn what companies the Spry team would sign a deal with.
If you were signed for a NIL deal, what product or brand would it be for?
- Great question! A fashion house, an athletic brand and/or at a leadership and educational lecture series – Christine Simmons
- Burger King, because I’ve always thought the Whopper crushes the Big Mac. – Todd Hairston
- It would 100% be a SUSTAINABILITY FOCUSED COMPANY – Ellen Zavian
- My favorite diner in Winston Salem, Allen’s Frozen Diary Treats. – Lyle Adams
- A kitty litter brand and payment would have to be in product! – Barbara Walker
- Definitely a food delivery service like GrubHub, UberEats, DoorDash, etc. – Jackson Donahue
- Apple or Chick-Fil-A for their innovation and customer service. – Keith Martin
- United Airlines, I would love to travel and report/post as a brand ambassador! – Sarah Knysh