Spry is a collegiate sports compliance solution that offers many features designed to streamline your athletic department. No one knows the solution better than the team at Spry, so we asked them:
What is your favorite feature on the Spry platform?
- Education Content is my favorite! There is a positive correlation between NIL earnings and education. I love the fact that student-athletes can learn business basics within Spry. These lessons expand beyond NIL and will help student-athletes be successful once their collegiate careers end. – Lyle Adams
- I am a big fan of our dynamic messaging and comments feature on the disclosures because they help to build a healthy communication ecosystem between the school admins, student-athletes and coaches. – Grady Gu
- I love that Spry has built-in compliance rules, it takes some of the pressure off compliance officers when they are approving disclosures submitted by student-athletes. – Sarah Knysh
- I love the dynamic messaging functionality of SpryConnect. The ability to communicate in real time within the platform is an easy button I would’ve loved to have when I was working on campus! – Todd Hairston
- As a Professor of thirty years, my favorite feature of Spry is the educational portal. A wealth of information that allows a student to touch the surface of a topic or take a deep dive. The breadth of topics goes well beyond NIL, focusing on developing a well rounded student that will be ready to take on their next chapter in life. – Ellen Zavian
- My favorite feature is SpryConnect’s communication portal. This feature will change the lives of all three stakeholders on campus: student-athletes, coaches and administrators. Gone are the days of sending mass emails and filling out forms on other platforms- Spry’s user-friendly software allows each user to stay connected and communicate with each other on one integrated platform. – Matt Suckecki
- Dynamic Messaging: I love Spry’s dynamic messaging feature. Administrators can communicate with all student-athletes via the admin platform instead of having to navigate between four or five messaging apps. – Jackson Donahue
You can learn more about the Spry team here. Check out what superpower each team member dreams of possessing.