With new laws in place and different requirements for each state, there is bound to be confusion. Then add in the fact that student-athletes are eager to make money while coaches/ institutions want to keep players compliant with the NCAA, NIL, and on the playing field. It is a recipe for disaster! This confusing new industry is the perfect opportunity for confusion and “myths’’ to grow.
Within this e-book you can find Spry’s expert opinion on some of the “myths’’ or assumptions that continually rise to the top in our conversations with institutions of all shapes and sizes. Issues such as:
- NIL is just for D1 Universities
- Why do we need software? We can track our own disclosures
- NIL is only for the top athletes
- My coach knows how to navigate NIL – they have me covered
- The NCAA doesn’t require disclosures – why do student-athletes have to worry about tracking them
Spry’s team of experts provide thoughtful commentary to debunk all of these myths.
The information provided by Spry in this e-book and on our website is for informational purposes and is subject to change.